Spring Cleanse & Rejuvenation Retreat w/Carrie Hensley & Connie Stultz
March 9th-11th at the El Rancho Robles Historic Arizona Guest Ranch
Join us for a weekend of deep relaxation, personal transformation & community!
El Rancho Robles Historic Arizona Guest Ranch
Nestled at the base of the magnificent Santa Catalina Mountains in Oracle, Arizona, El Rancho Robles Historic Arizona Guest Ranch provides the perfect backdrop for your weekend retreat and adventure!
Feed your spirit with a stroll through acres of century old oaks, beautiful stonework and unique iron architecture. As each guest room has its own patio, you may choose to retreat in the comfort of your own space or enjoy one of the gardens scattered throughout the property. There will be time to relax and soak your troubles away in the stone pool & spa built around one of the exquisite oak trees, spend time catching up with your bff or connecting and making new friends around the campfire.
Nurture the seeker in you through daily workshops, meditation, chanting and breathing practices. Learn which practices are best for you and leave the retreat with specific tools & techniques to balance and soothe your mind.
Nourish your body with locally sourced gourmet vegetarian meals. Throughout the weekend, you will have several opportunities to learn how to eat according to your individual constitution (called Prakriti in Ayurveda), time of day and season.
The Spring Cleanse & Rejuvenation Retreat Includes:
- 5 Gourmet Vegetarian Meals: can accommodate for dietary restrictions or allergies
- 3 Yoga practices: learn how to adjust your yoga practice to the time of day, season and your unique body type
- 3 Yoga nidra practices (guided relaxation)
- Intro to Ayurveda Lifestyle Practices Workshop. Ayurveda is the sister science to yoga and is considered one of the oldest forms of traditional medicine. It is a comprehensive approach to a healthy diet and lifestyle. In this two hour workshop you will learn your unique blueprint (called prakriti), potential imbalances (called vikriti) and how to adjust your diet and lifestyle accordingly for optimal health and well-being
- Ayurvedic Cooking Class: Ayurveda teaches that there are 6 different tastes that should be eaten in every meal to reduce cravings; learn about these 6 tastes and how to experiment with different spices to maximize your digestive fire (called agni in Ayurveda)
- Quiet time in the crisp, clean air of the Santa Catalina mountains to relax and restore your body, mind & spirit
Sample Itinerary (please note subject to change)
Friday, March 9th
- 2pm: You can arrive early and enjoy the grounds, peace and opportunity to settle in
- 4pm: Vata Dosha Yoga Class: In this All-levels yoga class, you will move through a series of standing poses, gentle backbends and deep hip work to ground and release any tension from your drive to the ranch
- 5-6pm: Dinner
- 6-7pm: Welcome & Yoga Nidra (guided meditation)
Saturday, March 10th
- 8-9am: Kapha Dosha Yoga Class: In this All-levels yoga class, you will move through a series of dynamic sun salutations, standing poses and deep backbends to remove toxins, boost your energy and build your immune system
- 9-10am: Breakfast
- 10am to 12pm: Ayurvedic Cooking Class
- 12-1pm: Lunch
- 1-4pm: Open
- 4-6pm: Intro to Ayurveda Lifestyle Practices Workshop (see description above)
- 5-6pm: Dinner
- 6-7pm: Yoga Nidra (guided meditation) followed by Q & A
Sunday, March 11th
- 8-9am: Kapha Dosha Yoga Class
- 9-11am: Breakfast & Packing up
- 11am-12pm: Yoga Nidra & Closing
- 12pm: Depart hOMe
Connie & I look forward to sharing our love & passion for yoga & Ayurveda with you! Are you ready for a weekend of deep relaxation, personal transformation & community? Then register now! Please note that the registration fee includes 5 gourmet meals, 3 yoga practices, 3 yoga nidra practices, 2 workshops (Intro to Ayurveda Lifestyle Practices & the Ayurvedic Cooking Class).
It does not include transportation to or from the retreat.
Please note there are no refunds for this retreat.
Double Occupancy $350.00
Single Occupancy $450.00